CORPORATE » OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Öztaş İnşaat adopt to “zero defect”, the health and safety of our all employees Is very important. We commit to carry out following principles in this contract.
- To obey law and regulations comply with current occupational health and safety in our country or the country where we work.
- To take into account all parties’ expectations including employers while applying occupational health and safety administrative system.
- To review occupational health and safety periodically for terms compliance
- To share Occupational Health and Safety information acquired to public institutions, private sector institutions and non-governmental organizations.
- To prevent emergence of dangerous situation that could cause accidents.
- Being prepared for an emergency.
- To carry out training and awareness raising works and to make all necessary announcement in order to ensure our employees to be aware of Occupational Health and Safety responsibilities.
- To provide necessary education and training for our suppliers and subcontractors in order to achieve an occupational health and safety awareness.